Nash East Makes Newspaper Headlines:
Miguelina Molina from Community Services Coordinator / Suffern Library: "Hi Jeff, I received amazing reviews from this concert – Emma said it was one of the best. She loved how Gloria went around into the audience and got them involved. It was really great! Thank you and we will definitely have to do this again. I usually wait one or two years before having a band back but you will definitely hear from me again."
- Anthony Birritteri from High Bridge Borough: "Thank you so much, and thanks to all Nash East members, for putting on a fantastic show in High Bridge. We are getting great reviews. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to everyone after the show. Hoping you may be able to come back next year, your schedule permitting. All the best."
Mark Deal/ Backyard Country BBQ Party said: "I cannot say enough kind words about Nash East! We hired them for an afternoon, private, out-door party. We watched the weather like hawks and even planned tents to be delivered the day before the event in case of rain. At the last minute, the tents could not be delivered (destroyed in different party the night before) and, as Saturday rolled around, mother nature showed up with rain. Our event had "disaster" written all over it before it had really begun! Jeff and the band arrived on time, offered a great solution and kicked off a set. "Don't worry, we are going to do this thing!", and they did everything possible to make us successful. Every member of the band was extremely kind, professional and had our guests dancing to incredible music into the night. It was so great that we asked them to stay an additional hour and they knocked out another set for our guests who were still standing. Nash East went above and beyond, and I would recommend them without reservation. Great sound, fantastic harmonies and just great people."
- Jan R. office manager of the Brandywine Valley Visitors Bureaus said "I can not say enough about Nash East. This band made our event and everyone loved them. Their play list was perfect, and I think they had as much fun as all of our guests! Their enthusiasm spilled over to everyone and I had several of our guests say they would love to hire them for their personal parties. Truly professional, talented and can't wait for next year to bring them back."
- Tim from the Ol' West BBQ said "Nash East is the best band that ever played here and was a breath of fresh air"
- Country music fan Denise Va said "You play Quality Country and get everyone up on their feet! You make friends wherever you play! I'll always be a fan!"
- Deb manager of The Exchange said "Nash East was the only band to get the complete bar dancing and singing along, in years"
- Rebecca of Mahwah Public Library said "Please find attached the photos I took of Nash East today. Everyone really enjoyed your music. I hope to work with you again soon."
- Harlan from Harlan Kramer Video & Editing said "Gotta tell you, I never really cared for Country except for some Mary Chapin Carpenter (Shut Up And Kiss Me is a great favorite of mine), but you guys sound great"
- Glenn D, Club Owner, Bayonne, NJ said "I was very satisfied with Nash East in every possible way. Very entertaining and talented, exciting and lively on stage. The crowd was entertained from start to finish singing along to every song that was sung. I recommend Nash East to anyone who loves country music and needs a band to deliver! I will be having them back in the future! Nash East Rocks!
- Annette said "My husband and I heard this band for the first time at the Old Bridge Library .......it was a treat to hear them! Need more of this kind of music in Middlesex County! Can't wait to hear them play again on Jan. 8 at 9:00 pm in O'Brian's On the Green in Clark, NJ. Hope they will be around for a LONG, LONG time!"
- KFC corporate event Access Emanate Communications said "Nash East rocked our event – and played a perfect blend of country hits that set a great ambiance. They were extremely easy to work with. Their sound was AWESOME – and everyone in the band is a great talent. We were lucky to have found them for this event."
- Ron P. from Paupack, PA said "The band was very professional. The guys sounded great, and it was a pleasure to have them at our special birthday event. I would definitely book them again."